Meet the team
Ethan is a 6th grade student in Mrs. Barlow's class at ChangeMakers Academy! He is thoughtful, kind, with a wonderfully dry sense of humor. Ethan is destined to become an entrepreneur. He is currently developing a "TiltBook": a computer will replace the Google Chromebooks we currently use in our classrooms. Ethan is highly skeptical of Google's privacy policies, and believes his TiltBook will be a secure, updated version of the Chromebook. While there isn't a prototype yet, Ethan is confident that he will be able to get this business idea off the ground after reading a book on how to start a company when he was in 4th grade.
Words about Ethan from his teachers
All About Ethan!
1. What is your favorite thing about going to school at Caliber?
I like the classes. It's a very friendly environment.
2. What is your favorite subject?
Computer science. I have a lot of experience with Scratch and Roblox: a 3D Programming system. I prefer MacBooks; I threw Windows out the window a long time ago.
3. If you could go on a dream vacation, what would you do + where would you go?
I would want to go to Antartica to see penguins.
4. What is your favorite thing about living in Vallejo?
I like the dock on the waterfront. Do you like going to the beach? No, I just like looking out at the ocean from a distance.
5. What is one fun fact that most people don't know about you? Or something else awesome that you want to share :)
I hate pancakes and waffles. The flavors are too bold and they have too much sugar. I prefer SPAM and Singang, a tamarin-based Filipino dish with veggies and meat.