Patsy holds it down at the front desk of Caliber: Beta Academy. She was born in Mexicali Baja California, Mexico and moved to San Francisco at the age of 10. Patsy initially joined the Caliber team as an after-school instructor where she taught Spanish and Arts-and-Crafts to Kinder students that are now in 3rd grade! She transitioned into the front office as an Attendance Clerk in 2015. Patsy's mother tragically passed away from colon cancer not long before she started working at Caliber. She believes that her mother placed Caliber on her path and she is grateful for the Caliber community! Patsy and her husband are proud homeowners in Richmond, CA where they are raising 3 boys.
Words about Patsy from staff
All about Patsy!
1. What is your favorite thing about working at Caliber?
I love interacting with students. My role also gives me an opportunity to build strong relationships with parents.
2. What was your favorite subject growing up?
My favorite subject in college was Biology.
3. What is your favorite memory associated with music (maybe a memorable concert, or playing an instrument yourself!)?
My favorite memory associated with music came from watching my oldest son Isaiah Meighan perform at UCBerkeley Ailey Camp Cal Performaces. Watching him perform made me feel so proud of him. It was an amazing performance; I loved it so much!!!
4. If you could go on a dream vacation, what would you do + where would you go?
My dream vacation would be a trip to the town of Bethlehem, Jesus birthplace.
5. What is your favorite thing about the Bay Area?
After living in the city for 15 years, I've found so many things to love. I enjoy the beautiful street art, free attractions and the delicious food! Living in the bay is a unique experience, but the love I have for my city of San Francisco grows each day. What can I say? I'm just a city girl. Let's go NINERS!
6. What is one fun fact that most people don't know about you?
I love spontaneous adventures!
Thank you, Patsy!